Items I Would Buy First If My Bank Account Was Bottomless

I swear, I only fill the online shopping carts with items, I rarely check them out! I can't be the only one who does this, you go to your favorite websites and just click away, adding things to your cart like you can afford them! Except you never check out. Of course then you remember your poor lonely cart and if the company is smart, they send you sad emails like, "your cart is still waiting for you!" or, "Don't you still want this magical unicorn pillow?!"

In a perfect world I think I would 1. never gain weight regardless of what I ate and 2. have endless amounts of money, which is incredibly vain but still....

In recent events, here are is a compilations of the things I have recently been fake shopping for! Links are below! Not affiliate!)

Upper Left Corner: Besame Brightening Vanilla Face Powder- Let's be honest, I am a sucker for packaging so... I really just want this because it's so pretty! But according to Sephora this is "a velvety soft powder for all skin types that features a yellow tint that works to control redness." I have very fair skin and I am prone to redness so this seems like a fun thing to try!

Bottom Left Corner: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Moonstone- Every single beauty blogger and YouTuber is talking about this so... I want it now too naturally! Who doesn't love a highlighter??

Middle: Tartelette Palette-  Ditto to everyone and their sister is talking about this but... again I want it. I do have Tarte's Rainforest After Dark palette and I love their shadows and it is pretty difficult to find a matte shadow palette. It seems like I can't go wrong with this palette.

Upper Right Corner: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara- I am not even going to pretend to be mature about this one... I actually only want to try this because of the name. I mean the packaging looks pretty dang adorable too but.... yeah, that's the only reasons this mascara is on my wishlist! I can't be alone on that right?

Bottom Right Corner: Chloe Eau de Parfum-  I never wear scents, one because my fiance is pretty picky about them and two, I'm in nursing school and in general we are advised not to wear scents that might irritate our patients. However, sometimes a girl just wants to use a really amazing perfume and feel all dolled up, just for herself. I feel like this perfume is my "I'm a classy lady" wishlist item. It just looks so chic. Confession time: I've never even smelled it! Again, this is one of those things all the girls I trust on YouTube talk about and so I want it. Plus, even if I did hate it, I would still get classy bonus points because of how fancy it is!

What are you all lusting for??

Cheers!

Allie

4 comments:

  1. What a great name for a mascara! :) Rebecca | Rebecca Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I really am going to get this and when it's all used up just keep it around for giggles! Mwah! xoxo
      Allie

      Delete
  2. I would also love to try that mascara just because of the name. I have a blush from Nars called "deep throat" and I can't help but giggle every time I use it.

    Maria

    http://immariav.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So now I think I need that blush.... no joke.... Thanks for cluing me in to another product with an amazing name! xoxo
      Allie

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC